September 4, 2016

Elf on the CHRISTmas Shelf - Days 10-13

Are you enjoying this?  The more I got into it, the more fun I think I had.  I was so glad that I took the easy way out!  Most of these ideas took me less than 5 minutes to set up.  That is a good thing for any mom!! Okay, more of our little Turkey...

DAY 10 - COURAGE
This one was fun!  I was a little worried Turkey might fall during the night, but he didn't!  Yay God! Turkey decided to practice a little courage and zip line from our banister to our Christmas Tree.  He was very brave!
 

 
It was even more fun when P was trying to sweep up and the broom handle caught the zip line.  Of course, it proceeded to pull the tree and Turkey and all the ornaments onto the ground with a loud crash!  THANKFULLY the boys didn't wake up to see what had happened. :)  Praise the Lord for unbreakable ornaments.  I think we only had 1 casualty in the Tree Massacre of 2015. 

Here is Turkey's downloadable Courage Card.

DAY 11 - ATTENTIVENESS
I don't think Turkey was very attentive to the directions given to him by these Army men and Lego heroes.  If he had been, perhaps he wouldn't have found himself in such a predicament. 
You can download the Attentiveness card here.

DAY 12 - SNOWBALL FIGHT
Today Turkey and Buddy the Elf had a snowball fight while the boys were sleeping.  I love this!  

DAY 13 - STOCKING SWITCH
If there is one thing that all little boys love to laugh about it is Underwear.  By far, this was their FAVORITE thing that Turkey did for the entire season! It was fun to set up and even better to hear their little laughs. Silly Turkey!

Stay tuned for more of Turkey's Shenanigans being posted soon!

------------------------------------------
Check out my other Elf on the CHRISTmas Shelf posts to see everything that Turkey did and taught us last year!

Turkey Arrives
Days 1-3
Days 4-6
Days 7-9
Days 14-16
Days 17-20
Days 21-24
Days 25-27

------------------------------------------
To download my entire Plan 1 Elf Calendar click here.  There are 27 different ideas here!
To download the companion document listing all the needed Supplies and Pictures, click here.  
To download all the Cards/Signs that you will need for Plan 1 click here (not including Hello or Goodbye letters). You can also download every sign individually by visiting each post. I hope you get some use out of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment