September 3, 2016

Elf on the CHRISTMAS Shelf Days 1-3

 Hello again!  Do you want to see what Turkey was doing his first few days of life with us?  Well...

DAY 1
Turkey does a puzzle.  My boys love puzzles and I thought the boys would get a kick out of Turkey doing one too.  We didn't have a Bible Verse or Character Trait with this one.  In fact, not all our days were spent on teaching moments.  Some were just for fun.
Do you know about the hack of how to make your Elf pose-able?  And how to put velcro on his hands so that you can do more things with him?  Check out this tutorial here.  When I did it, I didn't use a very thick wire.  It still worked for 1 season, but I think I'm going to beef it up for next year.

DAY 2 - BELIEVE
Today, Turkey taught the boys about Belief.  Today was the first day of traits and lessons that Turkey taught us.  I got this one from Crayon Marks & Tiger Stripes.  In fact, several of my ideas (when Turkey taught us lessons) came from her. Thanks!!
 
The card with him is here:
 To download this card, click here.

DAY 3 - RACING CARS WITH FRIENDS
This was one of my favorite days.  The boys thought it was so funny that Turkey found some friends. They kept laughing about how Hulk was on the Dinosaur and took turns guessing who they thought would win the race.
No lesson today, just plain fun.

------------------------------------------
Check out my other Elf on the CHRISTmas Shelf posts to see everything that Turkey did and taught us last year!

Turkey Arrives
Days 4-6
Days 7-9
Days 10-13
Days 14-16
Days 17-20
Days 21-24
Days 25-27
------------------------------------------
To download my entire Plan 1 Elf Calendar click here.  There are 27 different ideas here!
To download the companion document listing all the needed Supplies and Pictures, click here.  
To download all the Cards/Signs that you will need for Plan 1 click here (not including Hello or Goodbye letters). You can also download every sign individually by visiting each post. I hope you get some use out of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment