August 30, 2012

Spring Wreath

So here is my Spring Front Door Wreath.  I had a lot of fun making this one.  Again, the idea came from Pinterest and I just gave it my touch.  This wreath cost me a little more than the $5 wreaths on my blog because I had NOTHING on hand, but since then, I've been able to reuse the supplies for other wreaths, so I'm happy!

Supplies:
Grapevine Wreath
Chip Board Letter
Spray Paint
Silk Flowers (mine are from the dollar store)
Wire Cutters or Scissors
Ribbon
Hot Glue

How To:
The most important thing to do first is to figure out where you want your flowers.  Cut them off from each bunch using scissors or wire cutters at the joints keeping as much stem as possible.  Then start placing them in between the vines to put them in place.  They will fit very nicely without glue and then you can arrange them and take them out and re-use the wreath again and again!

After the flowers are in place, tie your ribbon at the bottom.  I changed the color of the ribbon to a white one after I took the picture of course.  I think the white looked better.

Then spray paint your chip board letter.  I used a gold glitter spray paint, but you can't see it in the photo.  Hot glue your letter onto the wreath and you're done!  I hope yours turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment