August 30, 2012

Bear With Me

So, over the past few months/years...etc I've come to realize that I'm the only one not blogging! :) I spend countless hours pouring over other crafty websites and searching other blogs to find the BEST tutorial or the cutest decorations, or the most creative ideas for my boys' birthday parties.  I also realize that unless I put all these great things that I've learned/done in one place, I may never remember them. And, then I don't have to tell my friends/their friends step by step instructions on how I did this or where I found that!  So, a blog is born!  I hope that you will bear with me.  Since my sister is the one gifted with the written word, I might lack in the literary skills, but I'll have pictures to help fill in the blanks.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment