August 31, 2012

Our New Home!!

This April we closed on a beautiful new home (at least I think it's beautiful)!! :) And of course, even though it was move in ready, I feel the need to spruce it up a bit with my own personal touches.  I have already redone both of the boys' bedrooms and the family room, but still have a lot to do!  Currently I'm working on the dining room chairs and eventually there will be a big transformation there, but not for a while.  I'll post the progress as it happens, but for now, here's a few pictures of the new home "before." :)



Our New Home!!
Back of our home

Family Room 1

Family Room 2 (I love the built ins)

Our Formal Living and Dining Rooms (Dining is in the back)

G's Room

Master Bedroom (Great pic I know, there will be more later)
It's actually quite large with 3 closets!! :)
 
M's Room

Kitchen
The kitchen came just like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment