March 24, 2013

Easter Mantle

Today is Palm Sunday! Hosanna, Hosanna in the Highest! We had another snow storm overnight, so this morning I had some time to switch my mantle to celebrate Easter!  Here it is!






The little egg things are candles. I've had them for years.
This is a really great wreath that my husband found for FREE on Craigslist! I love it!  I added the cross by painting a piece of cardboard and writing on it with Sharpie. 
These are my boys' Easter baskets.  I put them on the mantle not only because they are cute, but because that way I don't have to remember where they are when the Easter Bunny comes.  
Everything is cuter with little stuffed animals. :) 
I printed this from eighteen25's blog here!  She's got lots of great FREE pintables for the entire year!
Remember these from this post?! They are so versatile!!
I don't know where these came from, but I found them in a box in our basement and thought they were perfect for this project. 
 
So what do you think?!
 
Last year I saw this pin for Easter Egg Garland on Pinterest and just HAD to do it myself.  I wanted to make a few more eggs, but ran out of time.  Instead I put them together and used them as a centerpiece.  I added a little bunny...as if pastel eggs didn't scream Easter enough for you...and some Easter grass to my pastel yellow basket.  It makes my table look so very festive. :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment